top of page

Acerca de

carvery high res.jpeg

SUNDAY CARVERY

4 Course Sunday Carvery

Often said to be the best Sunday Carvery in Kent, our four course menu includes a selection of hot and cold starters, a visit to the Carvery buffet with a selection of meats, a choice of delicious desserts and cheese and biscuits, followed by coffee and chocolate mints. Our waiting staff will serve your starters and desserts to the table after which you will be invited up to the Carvery for your main course. All of this can be enjoyed seated in the Lakeside and Waterside rooms overlooking our stunning lakes and beautifully maintained 18-hole golf course. We can accommodate large groups with ease and offer a variety of seating and table arrangements.

PRICES

*Sunday Carvery - Adults £29.50 - Children under 12 £12.50 - Children in a highchair free.

 

Mother's Day Carvery - Adults £39.50 - Children under 12 £17.75 - Children in a highchair free.

Easter Carvery & Father's Day Carvery - Adults £34.50 - Children under 12 £15.25 - Children in a highchair free.

A £5 per person deposit is required on all bookings

Restaurant serving times are between 12:30-14:30

A 10% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill. Of the money you choose to pay, 95% is distributed to all the team via a communal system. The remaining 5% is retained by the business to cover direct costs and from which we do not make a profit. Please tell your server if you do not wish to pay the discretionary service charge.

Dress code: We have a smart casual dress code, we would like you to be comfortable while dining with us, however we request that during the warmer months guests do not wear beach wear. Thank you.

Knife Sharpen

Book a Table / Contact us 

Carvery

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page