Stay Safe at The Weald of Kent Hotel and Lodge
We have implemented extra measures to make your stay safe and comfortable.
To make your stay safe and comfortable we have implemented extra measures to keep us Covid Secure and to give you peace of mind.
- Social distancing throughout the lodge, hotel and public areas.
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation measures for touch points and frequently used items.
- Removal of soft furnishings, paper advertisements and the guest information pack in all rooms.
- Daily hot washing of room crockery
- Disposable bathroom cups are used in the hotel and lodge
- All windows are opened daily for ventilation whilst the rooms are deep cleaned
- Sanitising points are available in all public areas
- All room key cards are sanitised after each use
- TV remotes and Air Conditioning remote controls are disinfected after each use
- All linen and towels are washed at high temperature
- Face masks are worn in all public areas and signage is frequent to invite guests to do so
- Key drop points are located in the lodge and at the check out desk for a contactless check out
- Contactless payment for arrival is available
- Staff have their temperatures checked on arrival
- The Check in desk is fitted with a protective screen to safeguard the staff and guests
Should you develop symptoms or become unwell during your stay please self isolate and contact the Hotel Manager
We look forward to welcoming you and thank you in advance for your assistance in keeping us Covid Secure