The Weald of Kent is set in beautiful rolling countryside on the outskirts of Maidstone, Kent and within easy reach of the motorway networks. Our superb location is ideal for an overnight stay, a golf break, business trip or indeed a longer leisure visit.
We are located…
- 1 hour from London (by train)
- 40 minutes from the Eurotunnel Terminal at Folkestone
- 30 minutes from the Eurostar rail station at Ebbsfleet.
- 15 minutes from the M20 motorway
- 10 Minutes from Leeds Castle
Local attractions include…
- The Historic City of Canterbury (40 minutes drive)
- Bluewater Shopping Centre (40 minutes drive)
- Tenterden, boutiques, shops and coffee shops (15 minutes drive)
- Leeds Castle (10 minutes drive)
- Sissinghurst Gardens (15 minutes drive)
Add to TomTom
Take the A229 (Hastings Road) out of Maidstone town centre. Follow the A229 to the Wheatsheaf junction with the A274 (signposted Tenterden).
Take the A274 left hand lane passing through Sutton Valence and on towards Headcorn, the Weald of Kent is approximately 2 miles on the left.
From the M20 motorway
Leave at junction 8 signposted to Maidstone and at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A20 Ashford Road signposted to Lenham. Follow the A20 taking the 2nd exit at the roundabout still signposted to Lenham and at the 3rd roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Penfold Hill (B2163) signposted to Leeds Castle.
There is currently a road closure on the B2193 (Leeds Castle turn off) we recommend the following diversion
Keep to the B2163 and at the crossroads turn left onto the A274 Maidstone Road, which is signposted to Tenterden. Once you have passed through Sutton Valence and on towards Headcorn, the Weald of Kent is approximately 2 miles on the left.
Or put TN27 9PT in to your sat nav but please do not take the turning to Moatenden Farm as directed by some sat navs, the entrance to golf course & hotel is on the left coming from Maidstone.